Thursday 2 April 2015

Singapore: A Photo Diary


I visited Singapore for three days back in July 2013 and instantly fell in love with its unusual and beautiful architecture and food. It was truly unlike any place I had ever visited before. I stayed at a hotel in the Little India district and was happy to find all the locals were so friendly and welcoming towards me. One shop owner even ran out to lend me his umbrella during a thunderstorm!


Due to the airline loosing my luggage and me being pretty low on money after three months in Australia I decided I wouldn't do anything I needed to pay money for. Instead I spent three whole days wandering, exploring (and getting a little bit lost!) I soaked up the atmosphere, took waaaaay too many photos and ate a lot of tasty Asian food (and to this day I'm not 100% sure what I ate...) So I thought I would share some of my favourite photos from my wanderings around Singapore.













Boat ride through the shopping centre anyone?




 I'm desperate to visit Singapore again and explore more of the country and do some of the more pricey things I missed out on my first trip. Although I do think just walking without purpose and seeing where you end up and what you find is one of my favourite ways to experience a city!

No comments:

Post a Comment